Titan 7 T-R10 Forged 10 Spoke Wheel | Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
Pickup available at Dream Automotive
Usually ready in 24 hours
TITAN 7 T-R10 is a fully forged wheel designed completely with performance in mind. Pressurized with 10,000 TONS of industry leading pressure to give you a wheel that is incredibly strong while giving you all of the performance attributes you need in a track-focused wheel. Upon close inspection, you will notice strength-adding ridge tracers which have been strategically placed to give the wheel rigidity while keeping weight to a minimum (That’s where the “R” in the wheel name comes from). Each wheel from Titan 7 features traction-improving bead seat knurling, beefed-up inner rim flange for durability and strength, and logo machined accents. The T-R10 is designed for each application to clear all popular aftermarket big brake kits while achieving maximum concavity. All wheels are durability tested according to JWL standards to ensure safety while you perform. Authentic performance from Titan 7. Forged for All.
- Gear Cut Knurled Bead Seat - For optimal tire to wheel contact which improves traction.
- Rigid Spoke Tracer - The ribbing on the spoke adds improved wheel stiffness without increasing much weight.
- Machined Branding - Machined logos ensure authenticity.
- Weight Optimization - All areas of the wheels have additional machining to remove weight without sacrificing durability.
- Durability Tested - All wheels are durability tested according to DOT / SAE and JWL / VIA standards to ensure safety while you perform.
- Lifetime Structural Warranty - All Titan 7 Forged wheels are sold with a lifetime structural warranty so you can be confident that you are using a high-performance wheel with factory backing.
- Weight - 18x9.5 ET35 - 8.2Kg / 18x9.5 ET45 - 8.2Kg
- Recommended Tyre Sizes - 18x9.5 ET35 - 255/35 R18 / 18x9.5 ET45 - 265/35 R18
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Vehicle specific wheel
- Valve stem
- Center cap (sold separately)
- Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Luton, Bedfordshire.
ET35 is a very aggressive fit on the FK8 and there may be a small amount of 'poke' at the rear, depending on the suspension/tyre setup.
Q. Will these wheels clear aftermarket big brake calipers?
A. Each wheel set is vehicle specific. Titan 7 make sure the fitment is the best possible while clearing all popular big brake calipers. (Please check your brake supplier to confirm fitment).
Q. Will I be able to use my OEM wheel nuts?
A. No, Titan 7 wheels require aftermarket 60 degree conical seat lug nuts.
Lead Time Varies