TAKATA | Race 3x2 6-Point Harness
Pickup available at Dream Automotive
Usually ready in 24 hours
The Takata Race 3x2 is a premium 6 point harness that is suitable for saloon applications and is FIA approved for most popular Motorsport types. Supplied in a popular 6 point design, the harness is equipped with 3 inch shoulder and 2 inch lap belts with pull down adjusters (pull away from the buckle) and an exclusive Takata aluminium multi-point release cam-lock buckle.
- Central cam lock buckle with dual T-bar style anti-sub belt
- FIA approved for use with an FHR / HANS device
- Long shoulder straps that are suitable for use in saloon cars or hatchbacks
- Takata Quality - made by SCHROTH in Germany
Fitted with clip on fittings on the lap and crutch strap while the shoulder straps are designed to be wrapped around the harness bar of a roll cage. Snap-On and Bolt-On fittings are available separately if your prefer an alternative way of mounting the shoulder straps. Manufactured under stringent quality testing, the Takata harnesses are developed to offer the optimum combination between comfort and safety. Takata's attention to detail and desire for the best harness on the market.
FIA 8853-2016 approved for use with or without an FHR / HANS device
- FIA approved 6 point racing belt
- 3" shoulder belts, 2" Pull Down Lap belt
- Central Camlock
- Dual T-bar style anti-sub strap
- Optional Bolt-in kits available for conversion
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Luton, Bedfordshire. Please contact us for more information.
10-15 Working Days