Saenz Custom Forged Connecting Rods & ARP Bolt Set | Honda Civic Type R | FK2/FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2015+
Dream Automotive custom forged connecting rods & ARP bolt set designed to perfectly complement the Honda K20C1 turbocharged engine. Saenz connecting rods are forged, machined with the latest in CNC technology and submitted to exhaustive quality control procedures during the production process.
What differentiates Saenz from the rest, is the fact that they can manufacture the exact design to suit the engine. In other words, it is like a made-to-measure suit!
Since the early '70's Saenz has manufactured connecting rods that have won more than one hundred championships worldwide including two World Rally and one Formula 1 Boat... With more than 50 years of experience and 30 in motorsports.
Saenz connecting rods are forged and heat treated. Polishing, shot peening and roto (REM) finishing are then used to eliminate any machining marks as well as to compact the surface of the rods. The connecting rods are then balanced to within +/- 1g
Connecting rod bushes are made from C630 bronze-aluminium alloy. The bush seats are bored, honed and polished before the bush is fitted with interference. This means that bush OD is typically, 003” to 006” bigger than the rod hole. Once installed, the bushes are rolled burnished to push the bronze towards the seat surface and also to increase bronze hardness. The bush is then bored to pin size taking the big end bore as a reference. Maximum allowed misalignment in 4” length is .0004”. Pin clearance is then given by honing.
Saenz has been partnered with ARP for more than 30 years!
- Custom SAE 4340 steel alloy K20C1 connecting rods
- C630 bronze-aluminium alloy connecting rod bushes
- ARP 2000 connecting rod bolts
- USA sourced materials with aeronautics and special regulations certificates.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Four (4) forged connecting rods & eight (8) ARP 2000 connecting rod bolts
- Honda Civic Type R | FK2/FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2015+
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Bushey, Hertfordshire. Here are the important things you need to know:
- Fitting Cost -
- Fitting Time -
- Required Additional Items/Services - No additional items or services needed.
- Dream Automotive Recommends - No additional recommendations.