PracWorks | Carbon Fibre Intake Manifold | Honda Civic Type R | K20C1 | 2015+
Pickup available at Dream Automotive
Usually ready in 24 hours
PracWorks Carbon K20C1 Intake Manifold for Honda Civic Type R (FK2 / FK8 / FL5). Full Plug & Play Intake Manifold Design. Just install and feel the almost 10% Increase in Power from 3500 rpm onwards without tuning on a Stock Honda Civic.
Back-to-back Dyno Comparison is done on the same Dyno a day apart. Test Car is a bone-stock Honda FK8 with only a Blitz Muffler.
For cars requiring more fuel than what the direct injection system can support, PracWorks now offers an Intake Manifold with Port Injection which utilizes K20A injectors that are commonly available in a variety of flow rates. The Port Injection Intake Manifold also comes with a Pracworks Billet Fuel Rail with -8ORB on both ends and an M14X1.5 Center Hole plus 4 pieces of Injector Blanking Plugs for cars that only require port injection in the future.
The standard part is a red anodise with a polished carbon finish.
- Designed for Mid to High Rpm Power Gains. Ideal for Street/Track Application
- Dyno tested to make 25-30hp more midrange & 10-15hp more at peak power on just a Stock Car
- Features Long Runners to harness Resonance Tuning which is Lacking on Stock Honda Intake Manifold
- 2.665L Plenum Volume
- Safe for Boost Up to 70psi
- Retains Stock Honda K20C1 Throttle Body Bolt Pattern & Throttle Body Location
- Compatible with +2mm Oversized Throttle Body. Throttle Flange Inlet Size = 66mm
- Direct Plug and Play. Installation Time Approximately 4 hours
- Fits Left and Right-Hand Drive Cars
- Prepreg Carbon Fibre Construction with Billet 6061-T6 Flanges
- Minimize Heat Soak as Carbon Fibre is 40 times Less Thermally Conductive than Aluminium
- Comes with Vacuum Fittings similar in size as Stock Honda Manifold
- Intake Manifold Weight: 3kg
- Honda Civic Type R | FK2 2.0T K20C1 | 2015-2016
- Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017-2022
- Honda Civic Type R | FL5 2.0T K20C1 | 2023+
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Luton, Bedfordshire.
1-3 weeks depending on colour