HKS Oil Cooler Kit | Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
The K20C engine generates 320ps with 2.0 displacement; therefore, the vehicle is equipped with a water-cooled oil cooler to stabilize the extreme high engine output. However, under circuit driving, the temperature of both oil and water rise sharply because adequate heat radiation cannot be obtained, and fail safe mode becomes activated. Adding HKS air cooling type oil cooler kit provides high heat exchange efficiency to suppress the temperature rise not only of the oil but also the water. HKS oil cooler kit includes a special aluminum air guide.
- Newly developed W200mm x H122.5mm x D48.9mm, 9 row oil cooler core and special air duct to extract the maximum performance are utilized and mounted to the inside of the inner fender.
- The oil pumps pulsation noise generated by increase of engine rotation sometimes transmits to the vehicle interior through the high pressure-resistant stainless mesh hose. HKS oil cooler kit has the insulator to substantially reduce this pulsation noise.
- The attachment has a thermostat to restrain excessive cooling of the part.
- Vehicle modification required to install this kit is minimized. (Modification of back of the bumper, inner fender, and brake duct only are required.)
- Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Bushey, Hertfordshire. Here are the important things you need to know:
- Fitting Cost - £240
- Fitting Time - 4 Hours
- Required Additional Items/Services - No additional items or services needed.
- Dream Automotive Recommends - No additional recommendations.