HKS Fine Tune V-Belt/6PK1710 | Honda Civic Type R | FK2/FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
Using the latest in belt technology gives the following benefits:
- Increased durability at the high temperatures which can be found in the engine bay of tuned vehicles.
- Increased performance in cold weather areas and conditions.
- Lightweight with good friction tolerance properties means that excess tension is not required whilst noise reduction properties reduces belt squeal.
- Aramid was used as the core wire material like the genuine Honda OEM belt to provide high rigidity and enable reliable power transmission (HKS logo is printed on the belt).
EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) Rubber was selected because:
- Better durability and performance in hotter and colder conditions with improved friction tolerance.
- Much lighter than previous version belts.
- Shirt fibre mixture in rib rubber improves performance over the previous version.
Specifications: HKS Belt vs Stock (the performance may vary depending on a model).
|High Temp Durability||Low Temp. Durability||Wear Resistant||Weight||Sounding Resistance|
|4 times higher||10 times higher||+30%||-17%||Lower|
- Honda Civic Type R | FK2 2.0T K20C1 | 2015-2016
- Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Bushey, Hertfordshire. Here are the important things you need to know:
- Fitting Cost -
- Fitting Time -
- Required Additional Items/Services - No additional items or services needed.
- Dream Automotive Recommends - No additional recommendations.