Cusco Type RS Limited Slip Differential | Honda Civic Type R | FK2/FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2015+
In the RS Model, the activation pressure is applied in the same direction as the initial torque with the utilization of a coil spring. Therefore, the initial torque is set lower than the MZ model which enables a smoother and quicker initial clutch plates engagement from a non-operational to a fully functioning state, even despite a low initial torque rating. The virtue of a low initial torque setting is that it enables a smooth turn even while the LSD mechanism is not activated. Because of the coil spring design, it provides an overall gentle and stable operation.
The RS Springs sit inside the pressure rings which helps engage the rear lock and the number of springs can be added or subtracted for personal customization.
These RS Springs apply constant pressure against the clutch plates at all times, resulting in minimal loss of initial torque over time.
- 1.5 way LSD activates under acceleration whilst the under-steer under deceleration is less than on a 2 way LSD. Recommended for those who have a hard time with under-steer.
- Honda Civic Type R | FK2 2.0T K20C1 | 2015-16
- Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Bushey, Hertfordshire. Here are the important things you need to know:
- Fitting Cost -
- Fitting Time -
- Required Additional Items/Services - No additional items or services needed.
- Dream Automotive Recommends - No additional recommendations.