Cusco Front Power Brace | Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
These Power Braces are designed to stiffen up your chassis and help reduce vehicle body flex. When driving the car hard into corners, you will want to reduce the chassis flex and increase the rigidity of your car.
Developed by chassis engineers based off‑ the data logged directly from CUSCO motorsports research. The Powerbrace strengthens chassis and minimizes body flex especially at cornering loads, enabling optimal suspension movement at the intended geometrically aligned state. Having the same effect as stitch welding a chassis, the Powerbrace series is 100% bolt-on and completely effective on all vehicle chassis no matter whether stock or highly modified.
These bars are lightweight and engineered inside & out by using the state of the art chassis stress test simulation software by leading motorsports professionals.
- Durable steel (made by STKM) oval shaft (t = 1.6 mm)
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Minimum ground clearance design
- Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Bushey, Hertfordshire. Here are the important things you need to know:
- Fitting Cost -
- Fitting Time -
- Required Additional Items/Services - No additional items or services needed.
- Dream Automotive Recommends - No additional recommendations.