APR Performance | Universal GTC-300 Adjustable Wing
Pickup available at Dream Automotive
Usually ready in 24 hours
With a span of 67 or 61 inches and a height of 13 inches, the GTC-300 is an adjustable wing that means serious business. The GTC-300 3D airfoil shape allows for optimal airflow that reduces drag yet supplies an effective amount of downforce. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis was performed on this wing to support validation of its aerodynamic design.
Each GTC Series airfoil is composed of lightweight and durable carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) composite materials. These airfoils contain pre-pregnated woven carbon fiber sheets for superior strength and low weight. All CFRP airfoils are made using pre-pregnated composite manufacturing processes (i.e. high-temperature autoclave and vacuum bagging) in high-quality aluminum billet molds.
Supporting the airfoils are 10mm "aircraft grade" 6061 billet aluminum pedestals that come in a flat black powder coat finish.
Special Note: Mounting bases sit 47" apart (center-to-center).
- Angle adjustment holes allow for easy tuning of downforce
- Reinforced pre-preg carbon fiber withstands extreme loads
- Interchangeable side plates help to further tune downforce levels
- 2x2 twill weave
- Pre-preg carbon fiber, 3K
- UV-stable clear coat
- 67" or 61" w/ variable Angle-of-Attack (AOA) (center section vs outer section angle difference: 15 degrees)
- Stainless-steel machine screws, washers, and nuts
- DOES NOT INCLUDE MOUNTING BASES
2-3 WEEKS FROM ORDER