APR Carbon Fiber Radiator Cooling Plates | Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
Pickup available at Dream Automotive
Usually ready in 24 hours
The flow of air is not only limited to the outside of a car. To maximize cooling capabilities, a radiator needs a direct flow of air to allow an engine to maintain consistent temperatures on the race track. Because of structural gaps above the radiator, the flow of air could escape making the radiator not as efficient as it could be. To help improve the flow of air into the radiator, APR Carbon Fiber Radiator Cooling Plates can be utilized to channel the flow of air directly to the radiator. This will improve the efficiency of the radiator while adding a high-tech, race-inspired look to your engine bay.
- Improve radiator effectiveness
- Reduce under-hood temperatures
- 2x2 twill weave
- Pre-preg carbon fiber, 3K
- UV-stable clear coat
- Pre-drilled mounting holes
- Factory-like fitment: This vehicle-specific component is designed to match the contours of the vehicle's rear deck area, for a factory-like fitment.
- Carbon Fiber Construction: This component is formed in the autoclave at high temperatures using pre-pregnated carbon fiber manufacturing processes, for high strength and low weight.
- UV Resistant Coating: finished with UV-resistant clear-coat paint for resistance against various environmental conditions (take care of this as you would take care of your vehicle's paint finish - polish then coat with good-quality wax or synthetic protectant).
- Mounting Hardware Included
****Complete 3 piece Cooling Plate Kit****
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Carbon Fiber Radiator Cooling Shroud ( Center)
- Carbon Fiber Cooling Shroud Left And Right Panels
- Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Luton, Bedfordshire.
5-10 WORKING DAYS