Amsoil Manual Synchromesh Transmission Fluid 5W-30
AMSOIL Synthetic Manual Synchromesh Transmission Fluid is a premium-quality synthetic lubricant designed to surpass the most demanding lubrication requirements of manual transmissions and transaxles where non-extreme-pressure fluids are used. AMSOIL Synthetic Manual Synchromesh Transmission Fluid protects gears and bearings in extreme temperatures. It outperforms conventional oils and delivers outstanding performance from -40°F to 300°F, and it maximizes energy efficiency and resists the effects of heat, oxidation, sludge and varnish deposits unlike its mineral oil counterparts.
AMSOIL Synthetic Manual Synchromesh Transmission Fluid prevents the thinning effects of mechanical shear for stable viscosity, superior film strength and excellent anti-wear performance. It protects against corrosion, keeps seals soft for long life, and is compatible with brass synchros for smooth synchromesh shift quality even in cold conditions. Ideal for Many General Motors, Chrysler, Honda and Other Vehicles AMSOIL Synthetic Manual Synchromesh Transmission Fluid is a higher quality, lower cost replacement for multiple vehicle manufacturer-branded products. This premium synthetic formulation provides enhanced anti-wear protection and lasts longer in service.
Replaces Honda Genuine MTF fluid for manual transaxles and Texaco MTX fluid. Not for use in engines, hypoid rear axles, limited-slip or wet-clutch applications.
- Replaces genuine Honda MTF fluid for manual transaxles and Texaco MTX fluid. Not for use in engines, hypoid rear axles, limited-slip or wet-clutch applications.
- Recommended for 50,000 miles service intervals or longer (up to 150,000 miles) as indicated in the owner's manual.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 0.9L per bottle (2.2-2.6L required for full gearbox service)
- Honda Civic Sport | FK7 1.5T L15B7 | 2017+
- Honda Civic Type R | FK2 2.0T K20C1 | 2015-2016
- Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Bushey, Hertfordshire. Here are the important things you need to know:
- Fitting Cost -
- Fitting Time -
- Required Additional Items/Services - No additional items or services needed.
- Dream Automotive Recommends - No additional recommendations.
Q. How many litres are required for a full gearbox oil change?
A. 2.2L (2.6L for dry fill)