Acuity Instruments Throttle Pedal Spacer | Honda Civic Type R | FK2/FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2015+
Pickup available at Dream Automotive
Usually ready in 24 hours
Anyone that has taken a 9th or 10th Gen Civic to the track can tell you that the default pedal positions make using a heel-toe technique incredibly difficult, if not impossible. The solution? Move the throttle pedal toward the driver, better aligning the brake and accelerator pedals. The ACUITY Throttle Pedal Spacer (or more technically, Accelerator Pedal Relocation Bracket), helps resolve this problem by providing three unique new positions for your accelerator pedal. In addition to moving the pedal toward the driver, the ACUITY Throttle Pedal Spacer allows you to move the pedals closer together, laterally, to aid drivers with narrow feet.
The ACUITY Throttle Pedal Spacer allows the driver to select one of 3 possible non-stock pedal locations. Each location provides a slightly different driving feel. We recommend trying them all to find what suits you best. Below is a brief description of each position.
- Position A moves the throttle pedal closest to the driver.
- Position B is slightly further from the driver than Position A and slightly closer to the brake pedal, laterally.
- Position C is furthest from the driver (still much closer than stock) and also moves the accelerator pedal closer to the brake pedal, laterally, like Position B.
- 2015-2016 Honda Civic Type R (FK2)
- 2016+ Honda Civic
- 2017+ Honda Civic Si (FC1/FC3)
- 2017+ Honda Civic Type R (FK8)
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Luton, Bedfordshire. Here are the important things you need to know:
- Fitting Cost - £45
- Fitting Time - 0.75 Hours
- Required Additional Items/Services - No additional items or services needed.
- Dream Automotive Recommends - No additional recommendations.
- Click here for a detailed install guide of 1933 in the FK8
- LHD install guides