Acuity POCO Gear Knob Low Profile For M10x1.5 Thread 6-Speed Gearboxes | Honda
Pickup available at Dream Automotive
Usually ready in 24 hours
In recent years, countersunk knobs have become a popular way to achieve shorter shift throws and reduced knob height without modifying the shifter itself. A core problem with most countersunk knobs is that they don't fit well to the shift boot, leaving the shift boot to sag and the shift lever exposed. ACUiTY's POCO knob is the answer with its low height and built-in shift boot collar, the combination of which permits a very low shift knob height combined with a clean fitting shift boot
You can upgrade your gear gaiter by clicking HERE!
What to Expect
The POCO sits low, much lower than most stock and aftermarket knobs. Most knobs sit around 25mm (1 inch) or higher above the top of the actual shift lever. The POCO sits only 3-4mm taller than the top of the shift lever when mounted. The POCO's low profile means shifts will feel shorter and firmer with throws typically 5%-10% shorter than compared to non-countersunk knobs. The POCO is one of the most well-integrated countersunk knobs available with its built-in shift boot collar that easily clips into the knob for that perfect finished appearance.
How it Works
The POCO's boot collar is affixed to the shift boot using a low-profile cable tie (3 are supplied with each kit); the knob threads down on the shift lever until it stops. Once both parts are installed, the shift boot collar clips into the shift knob and installation is complete.
Materials and Finish
Each POCO is turned from 6061-T6 aluminum and receives a tasteful, satin anodized finish. An internal elastomer ring provides the locking feature, just like our very popular 1924 shift boot collars. All lettering is laser-etched for durability.
- Sits lower than most stock and aftermarket knobs, only 3-4mm above the top of the threaded shift lever
- Typically offers 5%-10% less throw than with a stock knob
- Built-in shift boot collar tastefully connects the shift boot to the knob and allows easy removal or adjustment
- Satin anodized finish
- 6061-T6 construction
- Weighs 135 Grams
- 2002-2006 Acura RSX (base and type S, all trims with mt)
- 2009-2011 Honda Civic (all trims with mt)
- 2010+ Honda CRZ (all trims with mt)
- 2012-2015 Honda Civic (all trims with mt)
- 2012-2017 Honda Accord (all trims with mt)
- 2014+ Honda Fit (GK5, all trims with mt)
- 2016+ Honda Civic (all trims with mt)
- 2018+ Honda Accord (all trims with mt)
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Luton, Bedfordshire.