Acuity Instruments Shifter Base Bushings | Honda Civic | 10th Gen
The OEM base bushings on most Hondas and Acuras are made from highly compliant rubber. Thanks to leverage, the small amount of compliance the rubber adds equates to a very noticeable "spongy" feeling in the shift knob during shifts. This bushing kit replaces the OEM rubber bushings with rigid 6061-T651 aluminium making for a much more decisive shift, even with a stock shifter. As an added touch, the bushings are coated in a purple Type 2 anodized finished, laser etched and paired with class 10.9 flat-head mounting bolts.
- Reduces compliance by replacing the OEM rubber bushings with solid aluminium.
- Purple anodized finish.
- Laser etched acuity logos.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 4 x upper bushings
- 4 x lower bushings
- 4 x class 12.9 M6 mounting bolts
- 2017+ Honda Civic Sport (All 6MT)
- 2017+ Honda Civic Si (FC1/FC3)
- 2017+ Honda Civic Type R (FK8)*
*Note: Does not fit 2015-2016 Honda Civic Type R (FK2)
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Bushey, Hertfordshire. Here are the important things you need to know:
- Fitting Cost - £60
- Fitting Time - 1 Hour
- Required Additional Items/Services - No additional items or services needed.
- Dream Automotive Recommends - No additional recommendations.
- Installation Guide