Acuity Instruments Performance Shifter Centring Spring | Honda Civic | 10th Gen
A Simple Mod You'll Enjoy on Every Drive:
This spring was designed to improve the centring action of your 10th Gen's stock shifter. If you've ever found the centring action of your shifter to leave you wanting a sportier feel, the solution is finally here. With a notably increased preload and nearly identical rate, the ACUITY Performance Shifter Centering Spring increases the centring load in neutral without significantly increasing the force required to locate the far gates (e.g. 1/2 and R). The end result is a sportier shifting feel without an increase in driver fatigue or a reduction in drivability. This spring is designed to provide a 100% increase in spring force on the Sport model and a 20% increase in spring force on the Si and CTR. This translates to about a 50% increase in centring force at the knob in the Sport model and about a 10% increase at the knob in the Si and CTR. In addition to the Performance Shifter Centering Spring, each kit is supplied with a small packet of premium silicone grease to re-lubricate the shifter with after removing the OEM spring.
- 2017+ Honda Civic (All 6MT)
- 2017+ Honda Civic Si (FC1/FC3)
- 2017+ Honda Civic Type R (FK8)*
*Note: Does not fit 2015-2016 Honda Civic Type R (FK2)
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Bushey, Hertfordshire. Here are the important things you need to know:
- Fitting Cost - £60
- Fitting Time - 1 Hour
- Required Additional Items/Services - No additional items or services needed.
- Dream Automotive Recommends - Pairing the Performance Shifter Centering Spring with the 1914 Shifter Base Bushings. The combination makes for a surprisingly noticeable improvement in shifting at a very reasonable price.