Titan 7 T-S5 Forged Split 5 Spoke Wheel Set | Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
TITAN 7 T-S5 is a fully forged wheel designed completely with performance in mind. Pressurized with 10,000 TONS of industry leading pressure to give you a wheel that is incredibly strong while giving you all of the performance attributes you need in a track focused wheel. Upon close inspection, you will notice strength adding ridges which have been strategically placed to give the wheel rigidity while keeping weight to a minimum. The split 5 spoke design was chosen for its motorsports heritage and track worthy structure. Each wheel from Titan 7 features traction improving bead seat knurling, beefed up inner rim flange for durability and strength, and logo machined accents. The T-S5 is designed for each application to clear all popular aftermarket big brake kits while achieving maximum concavity. All wheels are durability tested according to JWL standards to ensure safety while you perform. Authentic performance from Titan 7. Forged for All.
- Gear Cut Knurled Bead Seat - For optimal tire to wheel contact which improves traction.
- Rigid Spoke Tracer - The ribbing on the spoke adds improved wheel stiffness without increasing much weight.
- Machined Branding - Machined logos ensure authenticity.
- Weight Optimization - All areas of the wheels have additional machining to remove weight without sacrificing durability.
- Durability Tested - All wheels are durability tested according to DOT / SAE and JWL / VIA standards to ensure safety while you perform.
- Lifetime Structural Warranty - All Titan 7 Forged wheels are sold with a lifetime structural warranty so you can be confident that you are using a high-performance wheel with factory backing.
- Weight - 18x9.5 ET35 - 8.2Kg / 18x9.5 ET45 - 8.3Kg / 19x9.5 ET45 - 9.3Kg
- Recommended Tyre Sizes - 18x9.5 - 255/35 R18 / 19x9.5 - 265/35 R19
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Set of four vehicle specific wheels
- Valve Stems
- Center Caps (Optional)
- Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Bushey, Hertfordshire. Here are the important things you need to know:
- Fitting Cost - £
- Fitting Time - Hours
- Required Additional Items/Services - No additional items or services needed.
- Dream Automotive Recommends - No additional recommendations.
ET35 is a very aggressive fit on the FK8 and there may be a small amount of 'poke' at the rear, depending on the suspension/tyre setup.
Q. Will these wheels clear aftermarket big brake calipers?
A. Each wheel set is vehicle specific. Titan 7 make sure the fitment is the best possible while clearing all popular big brake calipers. (Please check your brake supplier to confirm fitment).
Q. Will I be able to use my OEM wheel nuts?
A. No, Titan 7 wheels require aftermarket 60 degree conical seat lug nuts.
Up to 2 Months (email sales@dream-automotive for current availability)