HKS Suspension Error Canceler | Honda Civic Si/Type R | FC1/FC3/FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
- SEC Type H is a device to cancel the error from the OEM factory variable damper system shown in the dashboard display.
- This device is designed to erase the error detected when a stock damper is replaced with an aftermarket damper.
- This device is an optional part of HKS Hipermax suspension kit.
- The Suspension Error Canceller hides the error of the variable damper system shown in the dashboard display.
- SEC Type H is able to work even after upgrading the variable damper system control unit.
- With the provided installation harness, no wiring modification is required to install this unit.
- Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
- Honda Civic Si | FC1/FC3 1.5T L15B7 | 2017+
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Bushey, Hertfordshire. Here are the important things you need to know:
- Fitting Cost - £30
- Fitting Time - 0.5 Hours
- Required Additional Items/Services - No additional items or services needed.
- Dream Automotive Recommends - For all aftermarket damper upgrades.
Connect the main unit between the variable damper system control unit and the vehicle harness using the SEC harness. Mount the main unit of SEC Type H using a double-sided tape and tie wrap.
|(1) The variable damper system control unit is located inside the interior of the back seat's left side.||(2) Disconnect the connector. Install the harness between the vehicle harness and unit.||(3) Secure the SEC unit and harness using a double-sided tape and tie wrap.|
The error code that occurs in the variable damper system control unit cannot be deleted. Fault diagnosis equipment may not work when SEC is installed.