Spoon Sports Progressive Lowering Springs | Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
- The 10th generation Civic TypeR is equipped with an adaptive damper system that independently controls the damping force of each of the four wheels and instantaneously senses the driver's operation and vehicle condition and is precisely electronically controlled.
- Spoon Sports has developed a lowering spring that can achieve even higher steering feel and control performance while maximizing its precise adaptive damper system.
- Ride height is reduced by 20 mm in genuine ratio. Although the spring rate is increased by about 10%, the stiffness in the low-speed range is designed to be mild so you can enjoy a wide range of roads and circuits.
- Ride height reduction - front -20mm, rear -20mm
- Spring rate - front 5.0 kgf/mm, rear 4.9 kgf/mm
- Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Bushey, Hertfordshire. Here are the important things you need to know:
- Fitting Time -
- Required Additional Items/Services - No additional items or services needed.
- Dream Automotive Recommends - No additional recommendations.