Acuity Instruments | Touring Windshield Banner
Form AND Function from a Sticker?! Poppycock!
What build is complete without a windshield banner? Not only do windshield banners add a sleek appearance by virtue of the illusion of a lower roofline, but a windshield banner also helps to block out sunlight and improve visibility in very bright conditions. These banners are cut from high-quality Oracal outdoor vinyl. The banners are designed to be weather resistant and UV-light resistant for several years. The banners are available in a wide range of colours that can complement almost all OEM colours. Each banner is cut from a single vinyl colour. The ACUITY logo at the centre is cut out and will take on the colour of your windshield. See the pictures showing installed banners for examples of how the banner will look once installed. On most cars, there will be 3-4" of height adjustment so that you can install the banner as high or low as you'd like. Several of the colours are a near match for some of the OEM Honda paint codes.
- Cut from high-quality Oracal Brand Vinyl.
- Weather and UV-light resistant (up to 5 years, depending on exposure).
- Banner Measures 55" wide and 11" tall.
- Comes with colour-matched stickers (2 each of 10" and 7" wide).
- Any vehicle with a windshield width less than 54" for the top 10" of the windshield (measured along the A-pillar).
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Bushey, Hertfordshire. Here are the important things you need to know:
- Fitting Cost - £30
- Fitting Time - 0.5 Hours
- Required Additional Items/Services - No additional items or services needed.
- Dream Automotive Recommends - No additional recommendations.
- Installation Guide
Use a felt-tipped squeegee to protect the surface. If you are experienced using a vinyl application fluid, you may use it to help avoid/remove bubbles. Installation is best performed with 2 people and working from one side of the windshield to the other. Please make sure to fully read the install guide before attempting the install. When done properly, installing banners can be relatively easy.